Don't you just love meals that are simple and quick to make? I know I do! Curry is the bomb, I absolutely love it! The perfect balance of warmth, creaminess, saltiness and spiciness is just all you want on a chilly night. This curry is super easy and with the edition of peanut butter...words cannot describe! Serve with your favorite side - quinoa, brown rice, black rice, or cauliflower rice!
3 garlic cloves, diced
1 onion, diced
1 red capsicum
2 cups of frozen peas
1kg of free-range chicken thigh fillets, cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons of curry powder
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 can of organic coconut milk (or cream)
¼ cup of 100% peanut butter, preferably salted (I love Mayver's!!)
2 handfuls of spinach
1. Heat a large saucepan on medium heat and add coconut oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant, then add the chicken and cook until browned.
3. Cut the vegetables into bite size pieces and add to the pan along with the frozen peas.
4. To a blender add the curry powder, coconut milk and peanut butter. Blend until well combined.
5. Once the veggies are well cooked, add the coconut mixture to the pan along with spinach and simmer until well cooked.
6. Enjoy with your favorite side!