Cacao Peppermint Botanical Body Scrub (250g) - $20
This beautiful body scrub blend is sure to leave you feeling refreshed, relaxed and in a better state of mind!
The skin can be affected by many factors, including those that are environmental, lifestyle, hormonal and nutritional. Using a scrub can assist with the process of exfoliating by removing dry and dead skin cells from the outer skin surface. This can make the skin smoother and allow for the opportunity of better hydration when followed with a good quality moisturiser. To prevent skin damage, only use a body scrub a maximum of 2 to 3 times a week. Avoid using body scrubs on the face, instead opting for a scrub that is specifically formulated for the skin of the face.
Ingredients: Pink Himalayan rock salt, organic raw sugar, Australian, extra virgin olive oil, organic cacao powder, organic dried peppermint leaves and organic peppermint essential oil
- Pink Himalayan rock salt has beautiful tones of pink due to its content of up to 84 minerals. Minerals are essential to the body as they are required for most functions. Salt is additionally a great mechanical exfoliant due to its ability to cause abrasive friction, therefore removing dead cells. On top of this, salt also has antibacterial activity
- Organic raw sugar is one of the least refined forms of sugar cane. It acts a mild exfoliator to remove dead skin cells and is a natural humectant, meaning it helps the skin to retain moisture and remain hydrated. Sugar is additional rich in glycolic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid which assists in removing dead skin cells and hydrating the skin
- Australian extra virgin olive oil is rich in mono-unsaturated fats and full of antioxidants which will help nourish your skin! It is unrefined and 100% Australian, ensuring it is the highest of quality and the most stable
- Organic cacao powder is full of antioxidants which may assist with reducing inflammation and improving skin quality. It's also the highest plant source of magnesium, which may assist in reducing inflammation! Cacao smells amazing, providing sensory pleasure - hello endorphins!
- Organic dried peppermint leaves and organic peppermint essential oil will leave feeling refreshed and relaxed! Peppermint may assist with relieving muscle spasms and pain.
Directions: Massage into your skin using firm circular movements, concentrating on problem areas. Rinse thoroughly.
DO NOT USE if you are allergic to any ingredients in this product. Manufactured on equipment that also processes allergens.If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
✿ Handmade in the Macedon Ranges by Ashleigh Horvat ✿
To express interest in this product, please contact me below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you as soon as possible